Fast Catalog Printing in Las Vegas: How to Prepare Your Artwork
You crave fast and easy printing of your catalogue projects and our Las Vegas printer can help you with that. Here are a few things to keep in mind to streamline the process and get your artwork to the “print ready” state.
- Accepted formats: PDF is the preferred format but TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, EPS, PSD, AI are accepted.
- Resolution: A crisp print requires a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Most images downloaded from the web will be a much lower resolution even though they look good on the screen.
- Bleed: If the color in your artwork extends all the way to the edges, make sure that the bleed is calculated in at 1/8 inches on each side. If a file doesn’t have bleed, the printed product may have a white border.
- Borders: If you design has a border, make sure that the border thickness is at least 0.25 inch on all sides.
- Color Mode: Check to make sure you’re using CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) mode. Check with us if yours is a different format and we'll be able to take your project to the next level with a mixing your colors and doing a custom run.
If you're printing catalogues for a trade show or convention in Las Vegas, let us know and we'll coordinate delivery to the venue or to your hotel room. Local printing saves you money on shipping and production as well as helps your company keep its commitment to sustainable business practices and being green.
Not sure if your artwork is print ready? Download our free catalogue templates that make preparing your artwork easy. Want to play with options to make sure you're on budget? Our instant online estimator will give you an accurate quote. A special project with special considerations? Contact us for a custom quote and we'll walk you through it.